[Paranoia] Cdparanoia stuck in blk_execute_rq

David Wake dwake at stanfordalumni.org
Tue Jan 18 14:39:24 PST 2005

Hi there,

My cdparanoia is cdparanoia-alpha9.8-24.  This error has happened
several times, sometimes with CDs that don't appear to be scratched at
all and play fine (I'm in the processing of ripping my CD collection
to FLAC files).

Please let me know if I can provide any further diagnostic data that
could be helpful.

I also have a CD-RW drive that I could use instead -- I may try that
and see if I get the same errors.

Thanks,
David