[paranoia] cdparanoia when using scsi emulation

TJ Harrell tjharrel at eagle.fgcu.edu
Thu Sep 4 18:05:53 PDT 2003

cdparanoia works with scsi emulation already. In fact, it usually works
better
in this mode. From your output, it looks as if your cdrom is not /dev/sr0.
Mine is /dev/dg0, I think. Verify that you have the correct device for the
drive by
putting in a data disc, mounting it, and looking at its contents.