[paranoia] cdda question

Bob cleeker at gmx.net
Fri Nov 7 22:17:33 PST 2003

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong mailing list, but I figured you guys
would know. This is probably a dumb/silly question so bear with me :)
I'm under the impression that when audio data is stored on a cd it is
raw and header-less. When I play a cd with say xmms, xmms seems to be
able to extract the band/album/song data from the cd. Where/how is this
stored on the cd?

Bob