[paranoia] CDparanoia SCSI errors: kernel or application

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Mon Feb 10 12:58:55 PST 2003

Here is something to ponder: how do we know the SCSI errors with
CDParanoia are kernel related and not in the application ?

Has anyone had CDParanoia work with one kernel version and not another ?

I assume that CDParanoia WAS stable and working well with no kernel
version specific work arounds in it.  Does anyone know this for certain
?

--
Kim Lux <lux at diesel-research.com>