[paranoia] IDE drive rip problems

Casey Allen Shobe cshobe at softhome.net
Wed Jan 16 23:53:55 PST 2002

I thought I'd forward this to the list to benefit anyone who's
experienced/ing similar issues.

Ah!  I should have seen this earlier.  Classic IDE problem...IDE can only use
one drive on the channel at a time..it has to switch back and forth.  I use
sda as my main drive, but hda for music.  I'll try hdc or sda tomorrow.

- Casey

--
Casey Allen Shobe
cshobe at softhome.net

'Why do people with closed minds always open their mouths?'