[paranoia] paranoia_read_limited

Patricia sierra at hallucination.net
Sat Aug 4 07:33:27 PDT 2001

Hello,

I recently compiled cdparanoia without any problems, but if I try to rip a cd
audio track with it I get the following error:

./cdparanoia: error while loading shared libraries: ./cdparanoia: undefined
symbol: paranoia_read_limited

Now I have browsed the mailing list archives, troubleshooting page, faq and
even Dejanews for this error, but the only reply I have found is (to someone
else) "you're using cdparanoia 9.8 (most recent) with older libraries".

That'll be my problem as well, but I'd like to know which libraries are
outdated. The ones I compiled? Libraries I already have? And where/how can I
get the newest ones?

Thanks for your help,

        -- P.