[paranoia] CDparanoia locks my computer

Cyrille Artho cy at unitek.ch
Tue Aug 31 01:57:30 PDT 1999

> CTRL-ALT-DEL do not work anymore,and I have to do a "cold"  hardware reboot.
The kernel option "Magic SysRq key" may enable you to regain control of
your machine. Print the description of it first before you run
CDparanoia again :)
That key allows you to sync the filesystems and reboot if everything
else fails (however, if everything *totally* fails, that key fails,
too).

--
Regards,
Cyrille Artho - http://artho.com