[opus] Opus 1.3-beta released

Matěj Steklík matej.steklik at post.cz
Wed Dec 27 11:21:56 UTC 2017

I've tested the same files as before the release of Opus 1.2 (including the
track "Nick Warren - Devil's Elbow" I used for this mailing list to
demonstrate the issue this summer) and the problem with speech / music
classification has gone for both 32 kbps and 48 kbps. It's no longer
necessary to use the --set-ctl 4024=3002 encoding parameter for bitrates
lower than about 64 kbps. Thanks everyone for their good work!

---------- Původní e-mail ----------