[opus] opus_multistream_encode_float not working in libopus 1.1

Alpha Thinktink alphathinktink at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 16:41:00 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 4:31 PM, Timothy B. Terriberry <tterribe at xiph.org> wrote:
> Alpha Thinktink wrote:
>> max_data_bytes=-11
>
> That value is passed in by you. I also don't think passing such a value
> would have worked in earlier releases. It indicates the size of the
> buffer you are passing to the encoder to receive the encoded output.

Actually, I'm passing a massive buffer size.  The debugger shows I'm
passing 10200 bytes, which lines up with my source code:

                while(RemoveFloatSamples(ack,packetsamplescount))
                {
                        char *tout=new char[1275*2*Fnch];
                        int
len=encode_float(e_state,ack,packetframescount,tout,1275*2*Fnch);
                        if(len>0)
                        {

AddOpusPacket(tout,len,packetframescount*rscale);
                        }
                        else
                        {
                delete [] tout;