[opus] [user] coverart and other tags

Alice Wonder alicewonder at shastaherps.org
Wed Feb 12 05:02:25 PST 2014

Hello,

I am new to using opus but so far I really am loving it. At 16kbps
spoken content sounds fabulous.

I am using opusenc on 64-bit linux - mostly with flac input.

The one thing I can't figure out how to do is add album art. I tried
passing the vorbis way of adding a metadata_block_picture comment field
to opusenc but it complained about the length.

I can't seem to find any application like vorbiscomment for opus that
would let me do it after the encode.

Does such a utility exist? I really need it to be CLI and work in linux,
this is being scripted for an audio hosting server.

Thanks,

Alice