[opus] CELT license

John Ridges jridges at masque.com
Wed Aug 1 14:23:33 PDT 2012

Well that's good news. I understand that just because Mozilla decided it
was OK doesn't give me any cover, but Tim is certainly in a better
position than me to make that decision since A) Tim actually understands
how the codec works and B) has a legal team to get approval from. It
also occurs to me that, irrespective of the IETF, Xiph itself would
probably not adopt opus if they thought it was encumbered.

--John