[CELT-dev] CELT Output audio file does not run

Osama Fadhil osamaesl at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 20:57:04 PST 2010

Dear all,

Iam a student pursuing MSc degree in computer science at the University of
Babylon,Iraq. My project is about the CELT. I have chosen version 0.3.2 of the
software, lcc compiler, windows xp environment. One of my current problems is
that when I execute the testcelt program tool, the output audio file can not be
payed. Could you help me, please? I have tried some media players ,like windows
media player, but non of them have played the file.
Thank you for your attention.

Yours faithfully

Osama Y. Fadhil