[CELT-dev] Upcoming LCA presentation

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Sat Dec 13 03:49:44 PST 2008

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:10:24AM -0500, Timothy B. Terriberry wrote:
> As some of you may know, I'm going to be presenting CELT at the upcoming
> linux.conf.au conference in January. See
> http://linux.conf.au/programme/schedule/view_talk/187?day=thursday for
> details about the talk. I would like to include some references to real
> world applications, demos, etc., where your are already using (or
> planning to use) CELT. If you want me to mention your project in front
> of a live audience (the slides and video will also be posted online),
> please send me, not the list (so as not to clog up everyone's inbox) the
> following information:
>
> 1) Your name
> 2) The name of your project
> 3) A URL for your project's homepage

1) Torben Hohn, Paul Davis et al
2) jack-audio-connection-kit (netjack)
3) jackaudio.org

netjack is now part of jack. It supports uncompressed links where the
bandwidth is avaialable. And celt when you want to connect jackds
over internet.

Most of the netjack code was written by me. But as you probably know,
jack was mainly written by Paul and others.

--
torben Hohn