[CELT-dev] CELT 0.5.1 is out!

Jean-Marc Valin jean-marc.valin at usherbrooke.ca
Wed Dec 17 20:46:48 PST 2008

Hi folks,

I just tagged and released 0.5.1. This release fixes a number of issues
with 0.5.0. Several cases where the encoder could fail have been fixed,
including one that could cause memory corruption (and possibly a
segfault). In addition, the VQ search has been improved, which results
in a small CPU reduction, while fixing some quality problems with low
frequency tones. Other than that, there should be no significant quality
changes. I strongly encourage upgrading. Please report any problems you
may find.