[CELT-dev] Upcoming LCA presentation

Timothy B. Terriberry tterribe at email.unc.edu
Fri Dec 12 21:10:24 PST 2008

As some of you may know, I'm going to be presenting CELT at the upcoming
linux.conf.au conference in January. See
http://linux.conf.au/programme/schedule/view_talk/187?day=thursday for
details about the talk. I would like to include some references to real
world applications, demos, etc., where your are already using (or
planning to use) CELT. If you want me to mention your project in front
of a live audience (the slides and video will also be posted online),
please send me, not the list (so as not to clog up everyone's inbox) the
following information:

1) Your name
2) The name of your project
3) A URL for your project's homepage

If I only get one or two responses, I might ask you for more information
so I can talk about how cool your project is, but please try to
understand that time will be very limited (I present right before lunch).