[ogg-dev] On-the-Fly multiplexing Video

Pandu Rakimanputra pandu.rakiman at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 04:07:26 PDT 2010

@ogg.k
It sounds good to me. Could you tell me how to create on-the-fly live
video streaming? What program should i installed?

@Narendra
The advantages maybe if you want to monitor a lot of room (like
security control room) or for multi-angle live stream. But it's just
my opinion, and dosen't proved yet

Thx before

Pandu Rakimanputra