[ogg-dev] On-the-Fly multiplexing Video

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 23 05:00:12 PDT 2010

> It sounds good to me. Could you tell me how to create on-the-fly live
> video streaming? What program should i installed?

I suggest you start by downloading, and reading the documentation
(including, but not limited to, the output of any --help option, files
in the doc tree, README files, etc) of the following:
ffmpeg2theora
liboggz (including oggz-merge)
oggfwd
In case you want to ask where to find them, Google knows.
In particular, ffmpeg2theora's --help output contains an example of
live streaming
from a v4l input using other tools and pipes. You should be able to
get it from there using some of the oggz tools, and maybe named pipes.