[ogg-dev] problem with some ogg header files with speex

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 04:03:32 PDT 2008

> /usr/include/bits/mathinline.h: In function `__atan2l':
> /usr/include/bits/mathinline.h:445: error: unknown register name `st(1)' in
> `asm'

And it's now pulling your system includes, prob <math.h>.
You really need to look up a doc on cross compiling, or you'll end up having
to copy away all your system to become essentially an ARM machine, but
without the actual ARM CPU to go with it.
Restore your libogg includes and libs first though.
I have no idea what env var may be needed, if any, that was just a suggestion
to start looking.