[ogg-dev] problem with some ogg header files with speex

Erwan A mout551 at hotmail.fr
Tue Apr 1 03:32:01 PDT 2008

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

It's true. I had to point files to the arm files. i have modified my command line by adding --with-ogg-libraries=/armbuild/lib/ . Here is the ogg.h file compiled for arm.

But now i have an other error :

source='speexdec.c' object='speexdec.o' libtool=no \
        depfile='.deps/speexdec.Po' tmpdepfile='.deps/speexdec.TPo' \
        depmode=gcc3 /bin/sh ../depcomp \
        arm-linux-gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I.. -I../include -I../libspeex -I/usr/include  -O2 -fno-exceptions  -O2 -fno-exceptions -c `test -f 'speexdec.c' || echo './'`speexdec.c
/usr/include/bits/mathinline.h: In function `__atan2l':
/usr/include/bits/mathinline.h:445: error: unknown register name `st(1)' in `asm'
make[2]: *** [speexdec.o] Erreur 1
make[2]: quittant le répertoire « /usr/src/linphone/arm2/arm/speex-1.1.6/src »
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /usr/src/linphone/arm2/arm/speex-1.1.6 »
make: *** [all] Erreur 2

I think i had to solve it by the same way above ?
But what is the variable i had to modify ?

Regards,
Erwan