[ogg-dev] problem with some ogg header files with speex

ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com ogg.k.ogg.k at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:03:36 PDT 2008

> First you need to remove ogg headers from your build system to avoid a dirty
> conflict between
> your build machine binaries and the arm binaries. They are usually in a
> libogg-dev package (rpm or deb).

That sounds wrong, gcc should be pointed to the cross compiled includes/libs
anyway, finding them before /usr/include.

> /usr/lib/libogg.so: could not read symbols: Invalid operation

This is likely because the format of that file is your host's format, rather the
ARM format. If you've started replacing files, you'd need to replace this one
as well. And the .a archive too, probably.

> Do i miss somethings ? I had to copy or remove some ogg headers ?

There has to be another way. You mentioned following a doc, does it not
say some env variables should be set in a specific way ?