[ogg-dev] metadata on the wiki

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 13:37:09 PDT 2007

So wiki discussion on the new metadata format
is ongoing.  I'd like to move some things about
a bit.  MDMF is a discussion of the metadata
XML format itself, Metadata gives some
background an overview and a few old sample
cases.  I'm not sure how many people read the
wiki talk page so I thought I'd ask here if there
were any objections before doing it.  What would
most likely happen is:
Metadata: reverts to the old overview, includes use
cases, becomes main page.  Presents links to

MDMF (as metadata format work in progress)
As is currently

Embedding Ogg in metadata (taking the sample stuff
and technical discussion from current Metadata),
to detail embedding and URI schemes.

If anyone currently involved in this objects
I'll leave as is.

--
imalone