[ogg-dev] multiplexers

S. A. Ridley s7ephen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:00:39 PDT 2007

Ralph,
  Thanks a bunch, yea I have found a few other open source projects that
might be good to look to for examples also.
Thanks for your response nonetheless. I will update if this thing
progresses.
Still really surprising  to me that is there isnt something like this
available... I guess they just end up being so specific to the task noone
opens them up.
Stephen

--
...tomorrow, the world.