[ogg-dev] Re: [Vorbis-dev] Problem in devloping basic ogg streaming player for windows-Please help

Tapesh Goyal tapesh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 3 00:52:58 PDT 2006

Hi Ian,
Thanks for response.
I am not using .net , I am using vc++ 6.0.
And I am not able to find any c/c++ library for windows which stream http.
Some are availble to download the whole http file, but it is not my
requirement.
If any other member has developed ogg stream player for windows before and
can give me any pointers, it would be great help for me.

Thanks,
Tapesh.