[ogg-dev] Re: [Vorbis-dev] Problem in devloping basic ogg streaming player for windows-Please help

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Sun Sep 3 04:48:49 PDT 2006

Hi,

If you install this...

www.illiminable.com/ogg/

Then this is about the simplest example player you'll find
http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/oggdsf/src/tools/CLOgg/CLOgg.cpp

See where it says

locHR = locGraphBuilder->RenderFile(L"g:\\a.ogg", NULL);

Change the filename to a url, and away you go.

If you want a more fully featured player library, then you can use this
(also requires oggcodecs to be installed)

http://svn.xiph.org/trunk/oggdsf/src/lib/player/libDSPlay/

Zen.