[ogg-dev] wiki & our community

illiminable ogg at illiminable.com
Fri Nov 11 00:53:46 PST 2005

> Now let's settling what few things we have left and get these codecs
> frozen!
> John needs to get these implemented by this week, after all...

Maybe i've been reading a different mailing list, but i think it's more than
a few cosmetic issues here.

This is supposed to be a community after all... i think you need to stop
acting like your opinions count for more than everyone elses or that you are
any kind of expert in these areas, you are not doing anyone any favours.

We have available people who know far more about these things than either
you or me. There's no shame to listen to people who actually know what they
are talking about once in a while.

Yes... sorry to reply to your sickening post with something directly aimed
at you, but it has to be said, and i'm not going to pussy-foot around it.

Zen.