[neurosetta] Problems Synching with Positron

Stan Seibert volsung at mailsnare.net
Fri Jun 27 03:24:55 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 12:57, Julian M Catchen wrote:
> Since it is being sent back on Monday, I guess I am not looking for help, but
> want you guys to know that the linux support is not up to snuff yet, and that
> I am willing to help anyone debug problems with it if I can.

Hmm...  It might be a USB chipset issue, or kernel weirdness we haven't
seen before.  Unfortunately, this is not something we can fix in
Positron because it is an issue with the Linux kernel.  I'm beginning to
wonder if something about the Neuros USB code is inviting disaster, but
even if that were the case, I couldn't fix it in Positron either.  :(

---
Stan Seibert

Neurosetta homepage: http://www.neurosetta.org/