[neurosetta] Problems Synching with Positron

Ignacio Solis isolis at igso.net
Fri Jun 27 13:23:38 PDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 10:57, Julian M Catchen wrote:
> Since it is being sent back on Monday, I guess I am not looking for help, but
> want you guys to know that the linux support is not up to snuff yet, and that
> I am willing to help anyone debug problems with it if I can.

Just so that all is not bad reports I want to report it working just
fine, debian/unstable kernel 2.4.21.

The other day I noticed weird behaviour on the system and it was because
I was out of space on / . Checking where  all the space had gone I
noticed huge log files in /var/log. It turns out that I had enabled
usb-storage debug info  before 'cause I was looking at some traces for a
flash card reader and with some syncs to the neuros (15G worth) the logs
got out of hand.

Nacho

--
"In Googlis non est, ergo non est." - Anonymous Coward
Homepage:       http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~isolis/  |  EEE8 08C9 FBAE B471 9691