[Icecast] SOCKET TIMEOUTTTT

Railgun railgun.michael at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 12:59:34 UTC 2022

If that happen I normaly switch  to another Data Center (with a vpn or a
backup icecast with slave/connection to main) to reroute the traffic of my
broadcast from home

This normaly Helps to avoid network botlneks id the outgoing traffic from
home use another Patch then default.

Philipp Schafft <phschafft at de.loewenfelsen.net> schrieb am Di., 22. März
2022, 13:15: