[Icecast] New to list - struggling with restream of icecast

Paul Martin pm at nowster.me.uk
Wed Nov 18 20:42:56 UTC 2020

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 12:23:54PM +0100, Christian Scharff wrote:
> So keep the streaming keys and passwords secret, but let other DJs stream to
> this server, I like to setup an icecast re-stream server.

What you're looking for might be possible using liquidsoap, which then
streams to icecast2, however it's quite fiddly to configure.

Live incoming streams can override a fallback stream.  I use that
feature for a hospital-based radio station to play out holding audio if
their incoming feed is lost.

--
Paul Martin <pm at nowster.me.uk>