[Icecast] New to list - struggling with restream of icecast

Marius Flage marius at flage.org
Wed Nov 18 11:57:36 UTC 2020

Hi,

Icecast relaying works the other way around. The "another icecast
server" will instead connect to the upstream icecast instance. See
https://www.icecast.org/docs/icecast-trunk/relaying/ for more details.
AFAIK icecast has no "push feature", where it acts as a client towards
other icecast servers.

--
Marius