[Icecast] Logging tracks played and listener stats

Jean-Luc Halleux jean-luc.halleux at internetofficer.com
Thu Mar 7 12:57:41 UTC 2019

Hi Richard,

We parse streaming server log files and generate audience stats and royalty reports in various formats. You can submit a log file at https://www.streamanalyst.com/free-account/ for a free evaluation. This is a commercial service. We charge 148 euros (about US$167.00) for a one-year subscription to small broadcasters.

Best regards,

Jean-Luc