[Icecast] Logging tracks played and listener stats

Richard Elen relen at brideswell.com
Thu Mar 7 15:10:24 UTC 2019

Hi, Jean-Luc,

Thanks for the information. We're really looking to implement a system
ourselves rather than use a third-party service. However, if you can
deliver SoundExchange-compatible, US-specific reports with the fields
I've noted in my OP (it isn't obvious from the web site) then your
service would certainly be a possibility we would bear in mind.

Best,

--Richard E