[Icecast] Windows Source Client

MPG Radio bandfanforum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 23:04:09 UTC 2019

We use ezstream.
Thank you

Mike Gagne, Program / Music Director

*MPG Radio *|* BandFan | *bandfanforum at gmail.com
Founded in 2012, MPGRadio is a self-supported Internet station committed to
providing a venue for fans of music artists alike to share compositions of
any genre.
facebook <https://www.facebook.com/mpgradio/> | twitter
<https://twitter.com/mpgrecord> | instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/mpgradio/> | Support
<https://teespring.com/stores/mpg-radio-support>

"Get on our Crypto Nero <https://choon.co/playlists/0zff9rczvfu> playlist"
-  with Choon, a streaming service and digital payments ecosystem. Artists
we rotate can be fast-tracked avoiding the waiting list.

*24 hour commercial-free internet-only radio station*

We are a listener-supported, commercial-free internet-only radio station
with no advertising or annoying commercial interruptions. Our mission is to
search out and expose great new music to people who otherwise may never
encounter it.
A tremendous amount of work is put in by volunteers on this internet radio
station to develop new programming and to ensure that everyone Artist gets
fair exposure support this effort
<https://teespring.com/stores/mpg-radio-support>.

Please visit us at: MPGRadio <http://mpg.dnset.com/radio>