[Icecast] Client auth failed with ""

Marvin Scholz (ePirat) epirat07 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 13:47:54 UTC 2018

Please stop hijacking other threads for new questions, this is incredibly annoying.

What you should do is send a new email to the list with a descriptive subject and not reply to existing ones with completely unrelated questions, this makes it really hard for everyone to find your email properly later.