[Icecast] Server kicking clients off

Brad Isbell brad at musatcha.com
Thu Apr 27 03:10:34 UTC 2017

Simply use VLC and put it on repeat.  If a connection is lost during
playback, it will reconnect and pick up in the current live position, like
you have suggested, without stopping.  If it cannot reconnect after 3
times, it goes to the next playlist item.  If the playlist is on repeat, it
runs indefinitely.

Brad Isbell
brad at musatcha.com
http://www.musatcha.com