[Icecast] fallback mount points?

Jonathan jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Tue Nov 17 10:46:46 UTC 2015

Each MountPoint has a different URL, but in the ways that I have
described, you don't use it like that. You can have 2 or 3 MountPoints
but, one you can just serve as a fallback for all 3 of them. Let's take
this example for a few seconds. Say for example, if you had,
"http://yourdomain.com:8000/mount1" that will just serve as the listener
MountPoint. "/mount2" Let's just say is your live MountPoint and
"/mount3" is your automations MountPoint. You don't have the listeners
connect to "/mount2" or "/mount3" Only "/mount1" Because all that
MountPoint is doing is just falling back to either 2 or 3 depending on
the situation. I do server management for free so if you need help with
configuration, let me know off list and I will help you set this up.