[Icecast] fallback mount points?

Hannah Carroll hannah_carroll95 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 12:20:46 UTC 2015

Thanks been a big help!Have you got a personal email or Facebook that I can message so its off the mailing list
Thankshannah

To: icecast at xiph.org
From: jonathancandler_msa at q.com
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 03:46:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [Icecast] fallback mount points?

    Each MountPoint has a different URL, but in the ways that I have
    described, you don't use it like that. You can have 2 or 3
    MountPoints but, one you can just serve as a fallback for all 3 of
    them. Let's take this example for a few seconds. Say for example, if
    you had, "http://yourdomain.com:8000/mount1" that will just serve as
    the listener MountPoint. "/mount2" Let's just say is your live
    MountPoint and "/mount3" is your automations MountPoint. You don't
    have the listeners connect to "/mount2" or "/mount3" Only "/mount1"
    Because all that MountPoint is doing is just falling back to either
    2 or 3 depending on the situation. I do server management for free
    so if you need help with configuration, let me know off list and I
    will help you set this up.

    On 11/16/2015 5:01 PM, Hannah Carroll