[Icecast] fallback mount points?

Hannah Carroll hannah_carroll95 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Nov 17 00:01:10 UTC 2015

Hello Jonathan,Thank you for taking the time to reply, I just have a few questions.I am just a bit unsure on liquid soap I have looked at it before but not sure what it does and how to use it to set up my radio show.Also, does each mount point have a different listen URL as our website only allows us to have one URL linked to the website player.
Thanks again!Hannah