[Icecast] Cool Mic (Android vorbis live source client) beta available

Jordan Erickson jerickson at logicalnetworking.net
Sun Jan 25 17:54:44 UTC 2015

Thank you all so far for the feedback. I've forwarded this to my dev
team, right now they are working on improvements based on what I've
received so far. I'll keep list updated on progress and new versions if
that doesn't seem to spammy. My goal is for Cool Mic to be the most
stable and functional (and open source!) Android source client for
Icecast that supports open codecs.

Cheers,
Jordan