[Icecast] Metadata configurablity in Icecast

Geoff Shang geoff at QuiteLikely.com
Fri Nov 21 16:34:21 UTC 2014

On Fri, 21 Nov 2014, Philipp Schafft wrote:

> What is your schedule? How fast do you need it? Could we target a fix
> for in about a week?

Sorry, I didn't mean to cause a panic.

I don't have an immediate need for this feature.  I know others do, or at
least might, and have always felt this should be configurable ever since
it was first implemented.  I've never run an affected version in
production so it has never affected me, but with the recent security
fixes making me think about it and the metadata thing having been
  mentioned a few times lately, I finally spoke up.

Geoff.