[Icecast] Hiccup on streaming

dragonauta dragonauta.x at gmail.com
Sun May 25 21:07:54 UTC 2014

Ok, tested on LAN: no hiccups, its very fluid stream at 32kbps
tested with TuneIn, VLC and MX Player (for android)

Also tested from Internet for last two days and noticed no hiccup,
so I'm thinking that my ISP is having problems.

Is there a minimum/recommended bandwith for ISP connections when streaming?

Right now I have 3mbps download and 0.60mbps upload.
I know I should have better upload rate, I will go to my ISP to check for
other plans