[Icecast] Timothy Clark

Timothy Clark Music timothyclarkmusic at me.com
Thu Oct 17 17:27:53 UTC 2013

wow, that's write, bash me for no reason.
 apparently you don't realize the hours i've been putting into this.
 you have given me the ability to stream on your station and i appreciate that.
 however, i don't like the idea of someone who i hardly know going into my computer with a program i know nothing about.
 you know, there's two sides to every story.
 how about running your mouth before getting all of the facts, you give someone a chance to figure this stuff out.
 let's face it, i hardly know you and you want to co into my computer, have access to all of my files, i'm just not comfortable with you doing that.
 the things you've sent have helped and again, i appreciate them and am slowly figuring this stuff out.
 if you don't want to help that's fine but you've no write to be telling others who they shouldn't help.
 as i've said, there's two sides to every story.
 there's reasons why people want to do things and there's reasons why some people won't do others and until i get to know you, i don't want you to be able to access my files here on my mac.
 streaming is a hobby.
 i write music as a career.
 i'll be recording and streaming on the same computer. i don't want anything to happen to it.
 i'm sorry you feel the way you do, but this is something you should have discussed with me like an adult.
 sad thing of it is, some kids are more mature then some adults.
 good grief.
Timothy
 Your friend in the music industry
 follow me on twitter @timothyclark13
 to check out music, photos, videos, press, show dates, and more go to http://www.reverbnation.com/timothyclark13
 feel free to give me a call at
 7244011224
 note, if i don't answer your call just leave me a voicemail and i'll get back in contact with you as soon as possible
 thanks and god bless