[Icecast] Timothy Clark

Scott Winterstein scottsdeskcpu at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 04:19:20 UTC 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 6:04 AM, Scott Winterstein
<scottsdeskcpu at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Timothy Clark
>
> Fair warning to anyone helping this guy I spent over 9 hours trying to
> help him, and he chooses to fiddle with things and not trying let
> someone just help him... hes not worth the efforts.

Set him up with this
http://dlradio.org/scottsdesk.net_hosted_webs/dlradio.org/index-tim-html5.html
and this
http://dlradio.org/scottsdesk.net_hosted_webs/dlradio.org/index-tim-javaflash.html

offered him a Sunday all day access to our Private Icecast Server Here

http://168.103.47.57:8000/stream

we stream in mp3 and he has mac and insist he cannot get mp3 to work
even though there is a way to do this. It just meant uninstalling the
new version and going with an older version and using a file from an
installation of Lame, to which I helped by sending him all files he
needed and offered to remote in and configure him for free, he would
pay nothing, just to help the guy out. What do I get an email saying
he will eventually figure it out and no one thank you... very confused
by this dude. He said as soon as he figures it out he will get back in
touch with me and help our station out...lol you dont have anything
man I already have a station streaming and working and your helping
me... laughable...