[Icecast] Sporadic Issues

Xabier Oneca -- xOneca xoneca+icecast at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 14:36:15 UTC 2013

My last sentence still aplies to the bitrate.

We usually use 80kbps, but sometimes we have used 64kbps (e.g. when
sourcing from a cellular network).

With music you can get the difference, but with voice there's no need to
use more bitrate unless you want more quality in the audio itself.

--
Xabier Oneca_,,_