[Icecast] ices2 memory leak on Debian/ARM (The Darkener)

Maarten Bezemer mcbicecast at robuust.nl
Thu Jan 12 22:56:12 UTC 2012

On Tue, 10 Jan 2012, TheDarkener wrote:

> As I explained before, Valgrind won't run in my arch. I'll Google for
> some other memory leak detection tools, however. Thank you for your
> input...I look forward to helping fix this bug!

If it is a memory leak because of some bug in the source code, using
Valgrind on one of its supported platforms would probably be a smart thing
to do. Fix the source code and recompile on any other platform, and the
bug should be gone ;-)

Admittedly, x86 and amd64 may not have the exact same issues, e.g.
data-alignment may be different, but memory leaks should still be memory
leaks.

Just my 2 cents..

--
Maarten