[Icecast] ices2 memory leak on Debian/ARM (The Darkener)

TheDarkener thedarkener at logicalnetworking.net
Thu Jan 12 07:23:14 UTC 2012

I think I might have inadvertently worked around the problem by setting
my sample rate to 22050 from 44100... as to why that would stop a memory
leak, I don't know, but my stream has been going strong for 3+ hours
now, with only 33MB used RAM total =D I'm following up tomorrow with
someone to see if it might be an underlying problem somewhere that can
be remedied. But for now, it looks like my immediate crisis has been
averted! =)

- Jordan

--
Jordan (PGP: 0xDA470FF8)