[Icecast] Icecast Startup Failed

Johanes Kunto johanes.kunto at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 09:35:40 UTC 2012

Hi, thanks for your response.

Based from your advice I try to check the XML used the command "xmllint
--noout /etc/icecast2/icecast.xml" . Because I got response
"xmllint: command not found", I installed xmllint (sudo apt-get install
libxml2-utils). After that, I check again (xmllint --noout
/etc/icecast2/icecast.xml) and the result just return to the prompt (which
means XML is correct ? ).

FYI, I run Ubuntu 12.04 & icecast2 (from default ports.ubuntu repository)
in ARM Processor.

Is it possible to solve this problem?

Regards,
Johanes