[Icecast] Woking liveice.cfg - mixer mode

Meswara Meswara meswara2000 at gmail.com
Mon May 23 05:37:49 UTC 2011

Guys,

It has been nice seeing some activity on the mailing lists.

I have icecast + darkice running well. But darkice only accepts 'mike in'
from my laptop  . i cannot play mp3 files of my laptop and have that
mixed in and sent to the remote icecast server.

Do you guys have a way too overcome this ( besides using an external mixer )
? I have read that liveice will allow this but have not been able to get it
working.
Is there anyone here with a working liveice.cfg ?

Regards,
Marco