[Icecast] schedule a fallback and / 2 sources streaming at 1 server ???

Dick Trump dtrump1 at triadav.com
Fri Sep 5 22:47:50 UTC 2008

kosnickx wrote:
> So my question is if it is possible to schedule
> some sort of fallback to another mount point whenever i want to

Yes.  I have a Windows installation where my live stream comes from Simplecast with multiple mount points with the same data.

At certain points in the day, I need to insert alternate material to an individual mount point instead of the main stream provided by Simplecast.  I wrote a separate scheduling application that launches EZstream for the one hour inserts.  All other mount points continue to receive the main program.

--
Regards
Dick Trump