[Icecast] reloading configuration in icecast chroot jail on a redhat system

FL lengyel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:29:02 UTC 2008

How would that be implemented?  What is the syntax for using an alias in
icecast
to point to a stream? How do you detect when it is up?

The kind of fallback message I would like would be an announcement when
the next scheduled program would run...

In any case, I have noticed that <max-listener-duration> works in a mount
point
that the user connects to directly, and not through the fallback-mount
mechanism.
A <play-once-then-disconnect> tag would be nice (defaulted to 0 for all
mount
points); and unlike <max-listener-duration>, this should work even for a
<fallback-mount>. Perhaps I should consider modifying the source.

sound as if it would scale very well...